Wednesday

Once upon a time (part 1)

The Truth about Fairies
By Rhi Roberts



Chapter 1
People think that fairies are just little specks granting wishes and making rings of mushrooms for no reason at all. But I have devoted my life into trying to figure out this mysterious species. I have figured out a lot of things. I am using this book to record everything I have found out. My name is Rhi and it is my duty to inform you about these fairies and also tell you about my experiences with them. When I was about 8 years old I was exploring the backyard of my new home. I found a ring of red mushrooms with white polka dots. I was very happy because I have always wanted to go to fairy land. Of course I did not believe that I could actually go there. But I always wanted to. So just to pretend I was in the Fairyworld, I jumped into the ring of mushrooms and closed my eyes.
And when I opened my eyes, I was lying in an open field. There were bunches and bunches of flowers. It very much surprised me. At first I almost screamed. Then a woman approached me. She had long golden hair put up in a bun, a long pink dress, and to my surprise green wings.
“Who are you?” She asked.


You will find out more later! This story is all by me! It was my NanoWrimo Story!
Rhi

No comments: