Wednesday

Guess What!

I have two new exciting things to write about. First of all I got an ipod. It is blue. It is a shuffle(the little ones). It is so cool! It holds 240 songs. I have 70 songs on it so far. Anyway, second piece of news. Me and my friend Shannon are making a webshow! We have chose this site to put it on. Her blog, if you would like to see it, is in my blogroll. This will be the first time you guys get to see me in a video with my bff. And it is also the first time you guys get to hear my voice for the first time. I am so excited! But we need one important thing. A video camera :-). LOL. Anyway see ya.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Can't wait to see your video! When are you going to start working on it! You should blog about your fun camping trip. Luv ya!
Aunt Kelly

Rhi said...

I am.