Sunday

I am totally unhappy!

As the title said, I am totally unhappy! You know the Miley Cyrus concert. You know how a lot of people paid very good money for the concert. Well the truth is that she used a body double. Here is the exact video.If you do not know what I mean, I will explain. What she did was wrong. She put this person out on stage and put huge glasses on the person and that person was lip-syncing most of the time. I was sad when I heard that on TV. Now I do not watch the show as much.  I know that this is kinda funny being angry about it, but I am as mad as those people that paid for these tickets. Well let me put a positive statement on here. I get to have a sleepover with a friend that has the same name as me on Friday. And I have already sold 49 boxes and have raised $171.50!! Well I need to get going!

No comments: