Wednesday

Zoo!

Yesterday, my dad, my brother, my Grandpa, and I went to the zoo. A lot of the animals were luckily awake and moving around. The prairie dogs were unfortunately hibernating. The kangaroos and armadillos had babies. The lion cubs were out and about. It was really cool because the lion cubs were practicing their hunting skills. Like one of them would stay perched on a rock and as the other passed by the rock, the one on the rock jumped off the rock and grabbed the backside of the other lion. IT was so cute. I do not know if I told you I have a dog! Here is a picture of her.
This is Pheobe. She is a Yorkshire Terrier:


Today I learned how to sell girl scout cookies also. I cannot wait to start selling them. This year we have a Lemon Chalet Creme cookie that sounds very good and a sugar free chocolate chip cookie. We are also doing something called the Gift of Caring, which is this program when we ask the customer if they would like to donate a box of cookies to the gift and caring and if they do we give how many boxes of cookies they would like and donate them to the Ronald McDonald House. If you do not know what that house is then I will explain. It is this place where if you are a parent of a sick child you can stay there. Well I need to start selling right away!!

No comments: