Thursday

Once upon a time (Part 2)

“Rhi.”
“I am Elizabeth!”
“Nice to meet you!” I said
“Where am I?”
“Fairyland of course” Elizabeth said. “How did you get here?”
“I have no idea!” I exclaim.
“Would you like a tour around here in fairyland?” Elizabeth asked.
“Of course I would!” I said.
She started flying off.
“Wait I cannot fly!” I said.
“Of course you can. You have temporary wings.”
I looked at my back and there were bright blue wings. I started trying to fly, but it was 5 minutes before I finally began to.
“By the way is there a way home?” I asked.
“There is only one way home. That is through the Shadowlands. But as your guardian here in Fairyland I forbid you to go there. It is ruled by Taquala.” Elizabeth explained.
“But what about my family and my home? I didn’t think that the ring of mushrooms would actually take me here.” I said.
“Of course it would. We need more fairies to defeat Taquala and take our land back. See Taquala wants to take over fairyland; she wants to be the new empress. She also wants to take all the good fairies and turn them bad. Now she feels a new presence in Fairyland. Her new goal is to destroy you!” Elizabeth said.
This is not going to be good, I thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what happens!

Rhi said...

Yeah!!