Monday

Part 3

At this point I was a little worried. (Obviously) Suddenly Elizabeth began to land.
“What’s wrong Elizabeth?” I asked.
“I need to check on my baby of course!” She exclaimed.
“Why aren’t you with your baby right now?” I asked feeling really stupid.
“Why she has to stay in her daisy of course!” She said, as though she was disappointed with me.
Daisy, I thought. Then that was the moment that I finally realized that this was a very odd place.
Finally, she landed in a huge patch of daises. When I flew back up, I noticed that in each daisy there was a baby fairy. “What are all these babies doing here?” I asked, once again feeling stupid.
“The babies stay here until they are old enough to fly.” She explained.
“That is really awesome!”
Then, we started flying again.
“Are you hungry Rhi?” Elizabeth asked
“I most certainly am!” I answered.
So we flew over to a fairy café called “The Luxurious Café” I had a butterfly jam sandwich, which in my own opinion was wonderful. I also had caterpillar milk as a drink. (This was also wonderful.)
“So where are we headed now, Elizabeth?” I asked when we finished our meal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhi!
This is Brooke. How is Virginia? I am reading the best book. It's the 'Warrior' series about clans of wild cats. Have you read it? Do you want to, and then we can talk about it? I hope you do. They are the best books I've ever read!

Rhi said...

Fantastic