Tuesday

Who knows what part anymore!

“My home” Elizabeth said.
“Where is your home?”
“921 Petalburg Ave.”
Finally, we got to Elizabeth’s Petunia. It was so pretty. It was bright, bright purple. Elizabeth said something under her breath. Then, a huge petal fell and she went inside. Not sure what to do, I also went inside. Then, to my surprise, there was a little bed and a mirror inside. And on the little table, there was a little brush. Elizabeth let down her golden hair and started to brush it. Right then, I yawned.
“Are you tired? You can sleep on my bed for the night.” Elizabeth offered.
“Yes I am very tired. Thank you for the offer.” I said trying to be as polite as possible.
I feel right asleep. I woke up early the next morning. I did not find Elizabeth which worried me a bit. On the little table there was a note. It said:
Dear Rhi,
I have been taken captive by Taquala. My location is the Shadowlands. I wanted to tell you I am alright. I cannot say anymore, it would be too risky. Stay safe and do not come anywhere near here.
Elizabeth
Once again I was worried. My only friend is being held by the most evil person in the world. Okay maybe not the most evil person in the world, but the most evil person in fairyworld. I thought I should go to the library to look up this Taquala person. So I flew over to the library. When I got there it looked more like a floating cardboard box. When I got inside I started to look for a dictionary. When I found it I looked up Taquala. It had a picture of her which still to this day I regret looking at it. She had bright green hair, a long purple dress, and a sparkly scepter thingy. The definition was like this:
Taquala (pr) - a dirty rotten fairy, sister to the current empress and wants to be the new one.
Well that told enough I thought. Right then I told myself that I should go to the Shadowlands. But now I have a problem. Elizabeth said do not go there because it would be too risky, but she did not know she would be taken. Then, my stomach rumbled. I once again went to the “Luxurious Café.” I thought that I should explore fairyworld because Elizabeth is my guardian here in fairyworld and she said not to go to the Shadowlands. After I was done eating I went to see some sort of Fairy Band. Then I went back to the petunia. I then feel asleep for a few hours. I woke up to the sounds of loud trumpets playing throughout Fairyland. I went outside to ask what was going on. I found a pixie that was flying about. She said that the trumpets mean some sort of bad thing happened.

No comments: