Monday

Okaaaayyy!
















Well I just moved!!!! I finally have my own room and do not keep accidently stepping on my sister's (look at the picture below)transformers.






Well we got here and there were three huge chests full of toys and dress up clothes. Ronin automatically found the dress up clothes and got the idea to dress up as a "Zombie Mother" as he calls it and barges into my room. I was not happy about that. Speaking of my room here are some pictures.






First before I start my room pictures here is Your Royal Highness (Pheobe the Dog) enjoying the car ride. (The 7 hour car ride.)
She knows we are finally here and is anxious to get out and smell the fresh air. Here are the pictures of my room.

My bed. Very pink.



My sink and mirror. Even more pink.
EVEN more pink. You can get the idea that my room is very pink. It is also green and white. Well here is the rest of the house.
These are both pictures of my porch.

These are the pictures from Ronin's room.
These are all pictures from my living room. These are all in RI. Well these are all the pictures I have so far so bye.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

My room was pink when I was your age also Rhi. I had the most beautiful pink curtains with white polka dots.
Aunt Kelly

Rhi said...

Cool. I just have plain green curtains, but I have to use white curtains. Blah