Wednesday

Trip

F.Y.I before you start reading this post please start leaving comments I would love to hear them and I would like to know who is visiting.
Well now I am trying to post everyday for September and October. Look at my hair that is on my head this very moment. Hahahahahahahahahaha

This is not my normal smile thank you very much. I just was really tired because I just woke up and mom was putting a camera up in my face.



Well since I am a little late I want to show the pictures of the cabin and all our doings around there.

Well the cabin itself. It was a nice cabin except for the fact we had to memorize the pass code to get in.


Well we went paddle boating which was very hard. (Especially when Ronin went.) No offense Ronin.

Well I will post later because my breakfast is ready. I will be sure to finish the story.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice hair Rhiannon. I think you look beautiful.
Aunt Kelly

Rhi said...

Thanks Aunt Kelly